Our Partner universities

Escuela de Turismo Universitaria de Zaragoza , Spain


The Escuela de Turismo Universitaria de Zaragoza is part of the Zaragoza State University. The buildings are centrally located in the beautiful Old Town, which reflects the rich cultural heritage of Spain's fifth largest city. Our ERASMUS partnership means that you do not have to pay any extra tuition fees. The local colleagues are well connected to the local industry and are happy to assist you in your search for internships.


Academic Year

September - January

February - June

suitable for:

Tourism & Event Management B.A.

Language of education:



Attendance, final examination


The courses are mainly business courses focusing on tourism. Further information can be found here.

Further information

Information and help for students

The University of Zaragoza has a central information office for students; here you will find information on many topics of everyday student life, support in finding accommodation and also during your stay. The main office is on the main campus:

Campus de San Francisco

Information Centre

University of Zaragoza

C/ Pedro Cerbuna, 12

50009 Zaragoza 


Application Deadline:

Deadlines for submitting application documents to the International Office:

31/01 for the winter semester

31/05 for the summer semester

Please note that the deadlines vary between partner universities - it may take a while before you hear from the partner university.


Application as ERASMUS Scholar

Application Process

We have an ERASMUS partnership with the ETUZ and a certain number of exchange places per semester. You can apply for these places.

The ERASMUS application procedure is divided into two steps: 

Step 1: Application to the EBC University

You apply to us for a place at university and for the ERASMUS scholarship. Please register at the International Office and hand in the following documents:

  • Letter of motivation in English (one page maximum); include up to two alternative ERASMUS partners in the last paragraph of your cover letter, in which you would be interested if we had to cancel your first request.
  • Performance record of the EBC University (via the virtual campus)

The best applications will be selected from all applicants of the EBC University, it includes academic achievements, language skills and the quality of your motivation letter, in which you show that you have dealt with your desired university.

We will inform the successful students by email and ask them to explicitly accept their place. If you accept the place, we will nominate you at the partner university and only then will you apply with the regular application documents for the university, see step 2.

If you have received a rejection, you will automatically be placed in the procedure for moving up to the alternative universities of your choice or we will try to offer you an alternative. We will then send you an offer by email. Once you have accepted the offer, we will nominate you with the partner and only then will you apply to this university with the appropriate documents (see step 2 below).

Step 2: Application to the ETUZ

After the EBC University has informed you of your official nomination at the ETUZ, you will receive an e-mail containing the online registration procedure. Only with this email can you register online.

Online registration

1.   First, register online to get your username and password. If you have received both, apply via the same website and continue with 2.
2.   Fill in the form: Under "Personal details" you will find the data you entered during registration; please complete or correct the data. Under "Information on the exchange", enter the location from which you received the online registration email, i.e. ETUZ.


The host university reserves the right to decide on admission.

(as at: 26.04.2018, VvH)


Tuition fees

We have an ERASMUS partnership with this university. You can apply for an ERASMUS place (Attention - the number of ERASMUS places is limited).

For the participation in the ERASMUS programme an administration fee of 750,-€ is due. In this case, no further tuition fees will be charged at the ERASMUS university in which the student is enrolled.

Cost of living

Compared to Germany, the cost of living in Spain is somewhat lower overall. According to student experience, an orientational sum of approximately EUR 750 (excluding tuition fees) per month can be assumed.


Students who receive an ERASMUS grant can combine it with AuslandsBAföG. Each region processes the applications for a country or region; the Studierendenwerk Heidelberg is responsible for Spain.

Office for Ausbildungsförderung

Marstallhof 1

69117 Heidelberg


Hotline: +49 6221 54-5404 (Mon - Fri 8.00 - 18.00)

E-mail: foestw.uni-heidelberg.de

Fax: +49 6221 54-3524 Scholarships

(Status: October 2018)


Learning Agreement

Along with your application, you submit a Learning Agreement (LA) on which you enter courses or modules amounting to at least 20 ECTS credits that you would like to take. In Europe, the number and credit value of the courses varies, so make sure you get precise information. The International Office and the Dean's Office will confirm your selection and ask for corrections if necessary. The LA is the basis for the recognition of courses at the EBC University and is therefore binding.

Transcript of Records

Your Transcript of Records, the semester abroad, proves that you have successfully completed the course. The average of your achievements is converted according to the modified Bavarian formula. 20 ECTS are hereby recognised and are included in the overall grade of your studies.



The following information is subject to change, as visa requirements may change. Before applying for a visa, be sure to visit the website of the competent Spanish authority and find out about the exact and current conditions!

Citizens of EU member states do not need a visa to enter Spain. All other countries must apply for a visa before departure in order to enter Spain. This can be applied for at the Spanish Embassy or Consulate of your home country.

For citizens of countries outside the European Union, there are different types of residence permits, which mainly differ according to the purpose and duration of entry. For example, a tourist visa cannot easily be converted into a student visa. It is also forbidden to stay in Spain on a tourist visa and study in Spain at the same time.

We recommend an early application, as experience has shown that the processing time can be quite long and documents with Spanish translation may be required.

( Status: 13.06.2016)


The University of Zaragoza has several dormitories in Zaragoza, Teruel and Huesca. ERASMUS students can apply online at: wzar.unizar.es/cm/unizar.html

In addition, the Information Centre at the university offers assistance to students looking for accommodation. Offers are updated weekly: alojamiento.unizar.es/alojamientos

The prices for an apartment are between 500 and 700 euros, a room costs between 150 and 300 euros per month.  Living in Huesca and Teruel is slightly cheaper than in Zaragoza. There are also private residences where the Information Centre can help you: wzar.unizar.es/cm/unizar.html

Opening hours: Mon - Fri 12.00 - 14.00 hrs

Phone: +34 976 762318

Website: www.unizar.es > alojamientos


You must have valid health insurance. If you have a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), you are also insured in Spain. However, to be on the safe side, check with your health insurance company for details.

zurück zur Übersicht .
  • EBC Hochschule Instagram
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube

By continuing to use this website you are giving your consent to cookies being used. Further details.